View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 05:13 AM   #7
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by little bird
I got my name Little Bird when I was 18 months old. I was born only 3 lbs. and ate very little at a time, so they named me "Little Bird".
I used to call my daughter that when she was newborn because she'd want to feed and her mouth would be wide open searching for food and her head going back and forth.. looked like a baby bird when mamma bird comes to feed. She quickly grew out of that nickname though and tatertot and boogerbutt are still sticking with her LOL!

I have no indian name .... yet.