View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 09:44 AM   #51
SingingDeer
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Aw Come on.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
lol. my son is on the left, he has the wierdest smile on him that day. We were at the childrens festival and had that button made. *laffs*
You know that probably wouldn't make your son very happy to here you laugh at his smile like that... unless of course he laughs too.... but you gotta think that it probably embarasses the h*** out of him...

I don't blame andre if he doesn't want to post a pic of himself.... hey - when I was that age I didn't have many "good" ones to choose from either.... I've learned over the years that I have to "pose" for 99% of all my pics or they look dorky or stupid...

and colonah... when you posted on the "who you like to meet..." thread... I mean it - I don't consider myself "s*xy" and maybe, just maybe, now you'll understand why (well after the next post)

back to the pic issue... you shouldn't be teasing andre - you're probably embarassing him - K?

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook