View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 09:58 AM   #52
SingingDeer
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
andre - you posted a simplified and honest answer to PW's thread and they blew it all out of proportion... now I think I'd better share "the date that never was" with everyone.... after I purposely avoided this thread until now

I was in 8th grade and my would-be boyfriend at the time was in 9th.... he had told his mom that he wanted to take me to the 9th grade dance.... she said it was ok, asked my mom if it was ok with her... she agreed. at that time 7-9th grades were all at the same school Jr High (now "middle" school is 6-8), so we were attending the same school.... long story short - he never asked me and I found out later that he was supposed to and he told his mom that I didn't want to go.

this guy was already over 6' at the time and I was about 5' and he had this enormous crush on me.... we did sorta become friends in school... but he scared everyone else off... his younger brother had a crush on me and he threatened to beat him up if he came near me... I had a crush on the younger boy who was only 1 year youngee than me and I was mad at the older one for being mean at his younger brother like that (teenage jealousy)

anyway the older boy would come up from behind me and "push" down on my head (it made my neck hurt).... I had repeatedly tell him that it hurt and to quit to no avail... finally I asked his mom what to do... she said "elbow him when he does that" (hmm elbow will land.... oh!) I thought about it and decided to give him 1 warning.... the next time he came up and push down on my head, I told him that it was allI could do to restrain my reflex to elbow him.... he surveyed the situation and decided to never do that again

he tried to be nicer to me after that, but he was always too rough when he wanted to tried to show affection... he learned to either be nice or leave me alone... he left me alone.

I think that because of his Jr High antics boys were not interested in me in high school... two of the girls I hung out with had no boyfriends... so together we became "the 3 misfits"

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook