View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 10:55 AM   #55
Joe G
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
[QUOTE=SingingDeer]
and colonah... when you posted on the "who you like to meet..." thread... I mean it - I don't consider myself "s*xy" and maybe, just maybe, now you'll understand why (well after the next post)

Nope...I still don't understand. If you mean the bit about don't put yourself down...well, that's what he used to say...and it was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
But hey, 95% or more of life is showing up....and having some self confidence, so actually, though sarcastic (runs in the family!) it's not bad advice...I have learned the hard way NOT to worry what anybody thinks about such things, because usually, they don't!!! And no matter what, some will like you, some won't....so I never sweat it. It's a big world, and full of ALL types of people....
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook