Old 07-02-2005, 11:56 AM   #32
tipis
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tipis is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Do not do anything with tipi over the Labor Day Weekend...no one is home and all are at the dances.

October is a better month and with more time. And time is your problem. How many tipis do you want to get there? Doyou trulely want this to be a bang up contest?

You need time to advertise and that is NOW depending on what you want. If it is just to have a few tipis...do it in the next few months.

The contest guidlines that I wrote for Nationals and the web site are NO longer going to be used. Have come up with a whole new standard for Traditional, Contempory and traditional contempory for the new book. If you are interested in this, let me know. Will send you a pre-publicaton on the contest guidlines.

Also, in a month or more...that whole web site is going to be revamped. MORE pictures and information.

In the past, prize money of 100 for first and then down the line have been offered to get tipis to come...it only brings a few lodges and definitly does not cover the gas to get the big boys with the great lodges to come.....a little insite into what you are up against. I will tell you this, no one has every realy tried to get the great lodges to come out except for Nationals...and that is just for ribbons and bragging rights. Guess what, ,most the really good tipis are not coming to this. Why, gas prices, jobs and distance.

So here are a few ideas to mull over again.
tipis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook