View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 09:15 PM   #223
ndnfeather
Bonfire Sweetie

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Haven't seen anything crazy ...... yet lol.
But I have seen some 'embarrassing and rude things at a few powwows.

The most embarrassing or ammussing [depending on who you are] had to have been this white chic afew years back who was walking arround in what looked like pieces of a ndn halloween costume and these feathers [the kind ya get at carnivals attatched to a roach clip] all through her hair. I didn't know wether I should laugh or be offended at first, but ended up LMFAO at her by the third time I saw her trying to imitate a grass dancer. Just looked like something out of a bad hollywood movie
I was at one 2 yrs ago, this one was held on the grounds of an ammusement park [of all places] right near a roller coaster and for the first hour or so all ya heard was this dang coster going round and everyone livin it up. They finnally shut it down after being told how disrespectful it was to the dancers and drummers, not to mention everyone else.

I HATE CHEERLEADERS!
ndnfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook