View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 12:56 AM   #224
veritasxl
Chahta Apokni

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
veritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I heard about the lady withthe slip falling around her legs out here in cali,

I once saw 2 wasicu girls dressed as bears, I swear to God they had on bear costumes at hotel powwow. Then they got too hot and took them off and were beet red and dripping sweat....nasty nasty nasty.

Being here in Lala land you know we always get the ones who go to a costume shop and come as Pochontas, complete with head band.

Funny, Funny stuff. Oh what about the looky lous who come up and stand behind a drum and try to sing along, then get mad when they're asked to stop.

V