View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #231
ndnfeather
Bonfire Sweetie

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritasxl
...........Oh what about the looky lous who come up and stand behind a drum and try to sing along, then get mad when they're asked to stop.

V
OMG that reminds me, during a break some white guy just decided to sit down at the drum and just start bangin away on it and he got totally pissed when the MC politely (gotta give him credit for keepin his cool, I'd have decked the dude lol) asked him to step away from the drum. He's all like, "I've played the drums for years and the ppl are likin this, noone is complainin" Noone was complainin cause we're all standin there with our jaws on the ground in friggin shock.

I HATE CHEERLEADERS!
ndnfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook