View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 01:55 PM   #9
AngelFeather
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
Go for it! If you don't speak up, nothing will come from the attraction. By speaking up you may get some info on her; but if I were you? Next time you see her, find the opportunity to say 'hi' and let her know you recognize her from other pow-wows. I know it means taking a risk, but it really impresses a gal if you can admit you've been 'quietly watching'...it worked on me!
Agreed... you wont know anything bout her unles you ask HER... go to her and just hi how are you start up a freindly convo feel out the situation youll find out if she is taken ... yup gotta take chances sumtime and well at least you walk away with you tried... better than NOT tryin and always wondering IF....

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook