View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 11:13 AM   #9
FancyStar
What Will Be Will Be

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
FancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I agree with buckskin pantyhose! I was taught to be careful with your hair around people. Don't let just anybody braid it for you at pow-wows and don't wear it loose in the areana.

When I judge, I also think poorly of girls who don't have their hair done! If you can have it braided one day and not the next, to me this is disrespectful. Everyone else out there takes the time to do their hair, who are you that your's doesn't need to be done?When your hair isn't done out there in that areana, you don't care about representing your family in the best way and showing respect. As a judge, I have marked people down for this.
Everyone else takes the time to get ready, why can't you?
Sorry, but this is a peeve for me.
FancyStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook