View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 03:48 PM   #12
FancyStar
What Will Be Will Be

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
FancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hey luvsstarightdancer, ZIP IT!!!
Don't even start with the condoning crap because you've made some "rediculus" statements yourself!
As for markign down, your damn skippy!!
I will make down these people that were too busy snagging and runnign around instead of getting ready like everyone else.
NOW< I did not say I don't place you but if pow-wow people read your rules youget at dancer registration, It states " All DAncers must be fully dressed for contest and grand entry!"
Last I checked, people dress their hair up to go with their outfit! Hairties and etc.
So eitehr br fully prepared all weekend or don't gripe and complain when you get knocked down inplacing because you thought you didn't have to be fully prepared all weekend as long as you were for 1 session!

SO see clearly before you try griping!!

You don't have to agree with me but don't even try to condone me!:Yell

p.s. delatdawn: wear your hair accordingly. Since your hair is so short it's not like you have that many options.
Pow-wows aren't a cherokee thing so do what you want! Hell shave your head bald and get your design tatooed onyou!
Start a trend!

Last edited by FancyStar; 09-13-2002 at 03:51 PM..
FancyStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook