View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 01:17 AM   #14
luvstraightdancrs
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
luvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond repute
luvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
FancyStar---Zip it yourself. I thought you were supposed to judge based on dancing ability, not if everyone fits your standard of being dressed and ready to go. Competiton is about dancing style not hair fashion. I need to know though, which type of braid do you want to see---over the ear, oldstyle, those cute corn rows, or the "tradish" ever popular french braid with the cutesy zig zag part? Want to make sure my family is "properly dressed" when and if we ever visit your neck of the woods.

For you to assume that someone is lazy, running around or snagging because their hair is not braided is sad. In my opinion, you are passing judgement and appearing to be all knowing. That just isn't right. Now I know why we don't go to North Carolina.:)

Delta Dawn -- not sure what FancyStar's deal is. Don't really care. I did realize that she was talking about competition but who made her Head Judge. I would also like to see the ballots they use out there. In Oklahoma you get a piece of paper, a pen and told to pick however many places they are paying. We do not judge on regalia, hairstyle, color coordination, puff paint on the face, or anything other than how the person DANCES. That's what the competition is for.

Ayita 16 -- wear you hair the way you want to -- not according to someone else's "teachings". Do your own thing girl!

One last thing FancyStar -- get a dictionary and spellchecker -- I did not condone you in any manner. Enough said - I'm through with this "How do you" thread. Later.
luvstraightdancrs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook