View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 02:10 PM   #16
FancyStar
What Will Be Will Be

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
FancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
If you've ever judged then you know that there are ruels to look at when judgeing. While dacne style is important unfortunately it is not the only thing judges look at! Judges look at style, outfit, how put together you are, and stops!
If you don't come to our "neck of the woods", then maybe you're not ready?!
You hair should be done accrodingly. Put together or up how ever you deem it!
Since some people here don't get that, the maybe they don't pow-wow as much as they spout.

"We do not judge on regalia, hairstyle, color coordination, puff paint on the face, or anything other than how the person DANCES. That's what the competition is for. "

That is a false statement! I've been to OK and yes most comp pow-wows I've been to they do judge on these things! If not how come some of these good dancers with not so good outfits don't get picked to win? I also know at some OK pow-wows you get picked not on your dance ability but on your family name!

My whole point to this that was obviously missed is that wear your hair approriately the whole weekend. If your hair is short there isn't too much you can do about it but make it look nice. If it is longer then wear it up as is approriate in the pow-wow arena.
Good luck!
FancyStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook