View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 06:12 PM   #19
Tsiniti
Dancin n Vendin

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm glad I don't compete, and it is that type of attitude, (Fancystars) that turns my daughter off of competing as well. She would most likely take points away because I wore two braids one day, and one the next, probably really count off because I lost a piece of regalia, while I do know this is done while in the ring, I lost mine outside the ring .....

Most judging is done on the OVERALL, not JUSTthe regalia, or the attitude of the dancer.

But there are some announcements at some Pow Wows, that if you are caught without full regalia, (even just walking around) then you can be disqualified, and as hot as it gets here, and overheated as some dancers do, I think this is wrong!

Maybe Fancystar needs to backup just a bit, and quite sounding quite so judgmental, and take into consideration, that YOU too are being judged! If you can not take it, don't dish it out! IF you don't like being judged, then maybe you need to quit judging!

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!
Tsiniti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook