View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 08:59 PM   #23
Ayita16
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ayita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I usually wear my hair down , in a bun, or in 2 braids. Wearing my hair down is a tribal thing since the tribes I am from, or atleast one of them. Wears their hair down. I can understand about people not being ready out there for comp. And personally if i was judging I would take points off for it. Now all I can say is. To some people its either a tribal,political, or w/e u want to do thing with your hair.

Fancy star-with the way you were taught and the places you have been. I can not say anything against you. You judge accordingly to your standards. And stay that way. The reason I am saying this. Not every judge or dancer is the same way.

Luvs-Yes I will wear my hair down the way I want thanxs.

I guess thats all I got to say
laterz
Ayita