Thread: Into the West
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 12:46 AM   #49
Dawgwhisperer
Billy/4Ever In My Heart!!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by janet
Seeing this movie makes me think how nice it was before the white man came.The way of life in those days was hard but our people were happy.I wish the white man neaver came.Once the white man came all HELL came with them.Life was neaver the same again.It makes me cry to see what the white man did to our people.Our ancestors didn't have a chance.
Can't change the past, but we can make people aware in the present and possibly appreciate life and people more in the future....
“People once believed that when someone dies a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead, but sometimes something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the Crow can bring the soul back and put the wrong things right.”

I WISH.............
Dawgwhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook