View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 04:22 PM   #26
~*~ShanLyn~*~
Addy's Mommy

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hi ladies,
well i do agree with the part about during, and i think only during competition, that it just looks better to have your hair done, however you do it whether in french braids or whatever you like, im not saying that its right or a must at powwows but its what looks better to the judges, and if you're not worried about the competition aspect or about being judged then do your own thing.

i know that when i go to powwows im not always ready for grand entry (sometimes people gotta get others and kids ready!) so i wear it in whatever way i have time for.
but im always ready for contest .

so just do what you do and dont worry about what other people got to say about it!!!

i know when i go to powwows i go to have fun and to be with friends i meet on the powwow trail and dont really wanna worry about bein seen by judges when im not completely dressed. powwows are about more than just competition, even if it is a competition powwow.
but you know theres always people out there just for the money and i think thats pretty sad. sure the money is nice, but the friendships and fun in my opinion are worth more and last longer!
well thats just my thoughts!
peace and love!