View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 11:33 PM   #27
FancyStar
What Will Be Will Be

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
FancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thank you STATE and Shannon_lynn! This is what I've been trying to get across!
In order for me to be ready for Grand Entry (hair and all) I usually have to start gettig ready at least 2-3 hours early. I have kids and I know I will probably spend time trying to get my kids settled,something to eat, get dressed,play with them and get my self dressed,get our chairs to the arena, and get to the grand entry itself!
SO I totally understand about not always be completely ready for grand entry. So you braid your hair when you can as soon as you can!
If you are there to visit and relax and see old friends then do what you've been taught and don't worry about other peoples thoughts!
If your there to contest then be consistent with your appearance!

Have fun with this, I know ya'll will!
FancyStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook