View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 11:40 AM   #55
Dawg Stylez
Professional Pretzel

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
lol

I love it. I pretty much leave for a year, and not much has changed.

This is coming from a white guy who lives in the midwest, so take it or leave it. I am sure people will have plenty of comments.

80% of the powwows around here are wannabee/ hobbyists. Over the years, I became friends with several people, ndn and non. Around here, you have to search long and hard to find a "tradish" powwow that actually follows one set of traditions and protocol. Like someone else posted, 2/3 of these people wouldn't know an indian if one was stomping on your toes. The other third would be demanding that you to prove it by showing your card.

I learned a long time ago, that you can tell who the real ndn's are. They're the ones just keeping to themselves, enjoying what they can from the powwow. Either that, or the ones packing up and leaving the powwow.

The wannbees are always trying to be noticed, and running around talking about just how much ndn they really are, and fighting over who makes the best frybread. Bah! They argue over it cause none of em can make it!

Sounds like this one over in Indiana is another one to avoid.

Last edited by Dawg Stylez; 07-14-2005 at 11:42 AM..