Thread: Always hostile?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 05:37 PM   #39
Dawgwhisperer
Billy/4Ever In My Heart!!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Like I said somewhere b/4....I ask questions and nobody answers... I think they're good questions....I dunno why no one answers.......oh, well I can always talk to myself.....yeah, like she said Thanx, I knew you'd understand.... I crack us up.....

Glad to be here. Glad to see you here. Keep the faith, sooner or later it's all ok
“People once believed that when someone dies a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead, but sometimes something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the Crow can bring the soul back and put the wrong things right.”

I WISH.............
Dawgwhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook