View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 07:43 PM   #20
drinkingfromysaucer2
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper
no. no one knows. i guess you'll just have to ask her. what purpose does it serve to know anything about her if you didn't find out from her and establish a repoire?
Sorry, don't know her either. Somebody on pws.com probably knows...so it makes sense that you ask here.

It's good that you are being considerate with regards to her relationship with the other guy. It's obvious that you are courteous....so just be friendly.

Next time you see her talk to her -- ask her something.

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook