View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 12:30 AM   #54
SingingDeer
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn_lady
LOL, well get out and hear them both sing already! Geezz j/k

I like listening to both groups jam out.. Kit rocks it pretty loud n clear by herself- not to mention HiGh!
The Smokeytown ladies are loud too, but I just mainly hear that one chick singing tho (?).. the other ones aren't too much of an impact.
Keep up the good singing ladies*!
LOL ok someone who "twisted" my arm... naw j/k j/k....

I was just gonna drop it after awhile (until I could find something in my fav store actually), but decided I'd go ahead and see if I can find something by both groups on the internet since I'm bored out here with nutin' much going on.... I searched and searched and finally found something I could actually compare from each group....

I like listening to both, but I think if I had to choose one over the other it'd be Smokeytown only because I can listen to a complete run of their stuff without interruption... Bear Creek is good too, but better mixed with other groups for my ears.... just my opinion... like I said - they're both good and I'd like to have some of their music on CD to listen to more often.

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook