View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 05:14 PM   #3
Pvt Butter
pancake flipper

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
There were some crazy ties and the weather was HOT then COLD then DUSTY.

The chiggen dance went on forever and men's tradish was messed up. They danced a million songs and ended up with ties still.

women's tradish Holly danced off with Sekwun - that was a tough call and Holly gets second while Sekwun gets 4th????

Shannon danced off with Tisa - another tough match. I do have to say that normally I would have picked Tisa, but this time Shannon worked that fringe! purty southern style and cool round dance. Crazy run off though. I still can't figure out how they scored the whole thing.
Pvt Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook