View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 03:14 AM   #4
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks, Wardancer I agree that the drum was kicking and You guys just tore up the floor. It was good seeing you Tradishes out there Sat night in that challenge circle. Thank you for gifting Billy and Bob, it was a good thing.

Morning Water, Wish you could have been here but understand. How was Otoe Encampment? You have a point about the OSAGE northern drum!! I'm not sure how Headsingers feel about guest drums when they have an open drum. I would think that a guest drum would give the center drum a break now and then. It could be a good thing if the Head singer monitors the songs and tempo of the dance. You would understand better than I would. Sonny Waters and the other singers were just down right getting on it.