View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:50 PM   #7
MAD SKILLZ
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janell
Women's Tradish went more like this:1st place: Lacy Abrahamson (she missed grand entry and spot check, so I don't know how she got in there-still she looked really really really pretty in her mommas dress)
2nd place: Holly EagleSpeaker - love the way she works her fan
3rd place: Shannon Whiteman (dance off with Tisa Pinkham - both kicked it, but Shannon did a fancy stop and was there without Stan or he was hiding or didn't dance...hmmmm I didn't see him and I was looking)
4th place: Sekwun Ahenakew (dance off with Holly, but Holly got 2nd?)
Stan went to Poplar and got 3rd behind Walter Runs Above and Waylon LittleTent. Stan Jr.was at Elmo but didn't place in Men's Fancy.

Overall this was a really goot celebration even tho' there was confusion in in the dance contest......I think the good singing madeup 4 it. I like how every dance contest was run with contest drums Bear Creek, The Boyz and Red Bull ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!
MAD SKILLZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook