View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 09:31 PM   #3
Tsiniti
Dancin n Vendin

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Several years ago, I joined a non-recognized Tribal Nation, and then got embarrassed by it, after all doesn't that make me the ultimate wannabe? BUT when I went to Cherokee later that same year, I mentioned that yes I was in a Cherokee Tribe, but that they weren't and arn't going to be recognized, the elder I was talking with asked me it's name, and I told him, he said he had heard nothing but good about them, that not everyone enrolled when they could have when the enrollment first got started, and that the only good his "Card" did him, was free hunting and fishing. He was proud for me that I was a part of a Nation that was doing good by it's heritage, and not fighting, or worrying about money issues! I quit worrying about being made fun of, because I don't have, and don't care about a "Card".

Acceptance is better than recognition any day! There is a difference, I have nothing to loose!

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!
Tsiniti is offline   Share with Facebook