View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 06:44 PM   #127
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i lived on the roof of my hogan for two days before i finished it. the sun as i remember it wasnt my fren, because it burned everything. the tips of my ears looked like fried bacon. the skin on my knees seemed to have evaporated. still i had this smile on my face when i laid my hammer down. slowly i rolled over onto my back and just layed there. i just looked at everything. the tips of juniper trees, jets flying to phoenix, puffy clouds drifting across the sky. maybe then is when i closed my eyes. i heard crows gawking in the background. i heard a breeze move through the trees. i started to imagine mee having a ceremony in our new hogan. the ladies were outside cooking and talking, inside the the medicine man was waiting for his meal, and next to him i built a small cedar fire. i could hear people talking and laughing. this is how i dreamed it, and as far as i know this was how it was gonna be. it was my dream so i just layed there. on the roof, in the center, at the peak, with the evening sun shining down i just lay there. out of the sky, out of nowhere this drop of water dropped from the sky. i didnt know this and if i did i probably wouldnt have seen it. i remember it hit me delicately between my eyebrows. what a strange feeling.. my first reaction was to wipe it from my brow, then look around. there was no water on my head or anybody around. wow, i just been blessed. i was tired but i got up and walked around. dinner was almost ready. the scent of pork steaks filled the air. i finished what was left in my water bottle and watched the sun go down. certain things in life you remember. so, to show appreciation for the blessing i only use the hogan like i dreamed.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook