View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 04:21 PM   #20
MAD SKILLZ
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond reputeMAD SKILLZ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by blckftfncydncr
Yeah i am sayin that JJ, Clint, and Stan Jr. are way better then all those other guys that placed. that is what i think.
Just as good in some areas, ------maybe.......way better is a laughable overstatement. If they were so good they would have won. They're up and coming, some day they'll make a BIG name for themselves. The winners have paid their dues and deserved to win. Speed is not the only criteria on which the dancers are judged nor is it a measure of who expends the most energy. The winners had more style and more moves----originality, that particular weekend. Maybe next time it will be different. I watched the video footage and the winners appeared to be accurate, at least in the mens fancy category, some of the others were kinda messed up.
MAD SKILLZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook