View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 03:32 PM   #27
Plenty Fox
meeeeeeeeeeee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Gahdus
Milk in general really isn't that good. Especially for native americans. Too many of our infants are dying because they are given formula. Many indians have severe dairy allergies.

I am on a crusade to stop our infants from dying from misinformation given to us.

Also, I am sick and tired of young indian men trying to get a peek at my breasts when I am nursing my baby at the powwows. What happened to basic respect?
Granted, the takeover by Huggies and Pampers makes real cotton diapers extinct, but there's nothin' better than having a spare around to throw over the shoulder when nursing. Gives the baby privacy, the public privacy and you, privacy. Any normal guy is gonna look at a breast if it is exposed; I'd be worried about them if they didn't! *L

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook