View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 11:22 PM   #132
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
1.) this morning i got up at 3am to watch the sunrise. i turned on our battery powered radio in the livingroom. then i went outside to get some water from a barrell to make some coffee. i turned on the propane stove, filled the perkolator with the required amount of starbucks coffee and waited. i waited next to an old kerosene lamp and a rechargeable coleman lantern. i read the newspaper that was two days old for the second time *like something was gonna change* about a mile away i seen flashes by the canyon and i could tell it was raining good there. the breeze was probably making its way up the canyon, through the trees all the way to my front door. i knew if i opened the door i could smell the rain waiting there. well, it was getttin late or really really early depending on how you looked at it. so i turned on the generator and watched the sun come up on satelite t.v. in all its glory there staring at mee was the sun. it was okay. it didnt have the effect i wanted. i wanted to pray or something, maybe put some pollen down and say a few things. it wasnt the same, so i had to wait for the real thing.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook