View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 05:43 PM   #138
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
four years where did they go. one stormy winter morning he decided he needed to go. her, she made coffee naked and hopped in the shower. like he was gonna tell her he walked up to the bathroom door put his hand on the knob and paused. 'what am i going to say?' it wasnt working so he headed for the front door. its still unsure why but he hung his keys,emptied his pockets and walked out the door.

for four days and four nights she drove around looking for him. did he go get his horse in the canyon? was he with his grandmother in the mountains? was i supposed to meet him somewhere? somewhere stuck in a snowdrift it started to sink in. hes just gone.

damm him! she said.
and went crazy.

one year passed since he passed in his sleep. 'you could have told me baby' was written on the wall. she found staring at stars at night entertaining and then one night while driving *their* chevy dually she seen her first falling star. it was bright shiny and had a long beautiful tail. she says 'damm thats pretty'. so that night she backed her dually up to the house climbed on top and just layed there.

technically it was just a meteor shower. to her, she was in a differnt world. it was like somebody was singing at a round dance just for her. it was like the stars were dancing for her. for a moment she could feel him next to her. there was no lonliness in her heart. she was free. she was glad she didnt give up on love. she didnt want to say goodbye, so she ran inside covered herself in ashes and wrapped herself in aluminum foil. she climbed the roof again, raised a bottle of lighter fluid and covered herself. 'i love you so much' she says. lit herself and flew off the roof.

for four days and four nights stars were shining bright. there was all shapes and sizes big ones, small ones. they danced all across the sky. red ones, blue ones, young stars, fancy stars turning this way, showing off moves. it was beautiful to see the stars dance hard that night. soon the sun came up and all the stars were gone.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook