View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 03:34 PM   #35
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Does anyone have a complete list of winners for this pow wow???? I went to IICOT(my heart was in DC though, LOL) and was receiving texts from my friends who were in DC, but I never actually received a full list. LOL
WHOME, can you post an official list, please?
Also, I hope this can become a yearly celebration because I think it would be the pow wow on the 2000's(like Red Earth was the 80's, Schemitzun was the 90's) except this one is promoting educational information straight from the NMAI, how exciting!!! I enjoyed the myth busters as well as the photos, it must have been a real exciting and educational experience with the best dancers and singers from Indian Country. Sounds like a winner for the pow wow of the year!!!!
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook