View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 03:43 PM   #36
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Sorry to hear about the arena staff but I would have to say that being in a building such as the MCI arena, you have to go along with their security rules and it sounds like they were only doing their jobs. I imagine they never had a pow wow there before, therefore they were not familiar with traditions that go along with our celebrations. I hope they learned a little heritage and culture by the end of the weekend. LOL I guess they couldn't help being affected with as many Native Americans in one place for 3 days, so maybe they took something positive with them!
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook