View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 07:37 PM   #2
Soohkiisimsstaan
Kootsaakiiyi'taa

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Soohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
Well I was told today that I do need to have another surgery. The doc said that he has NEVER, in his whole career had to re-do this kinda surgery. I guess he never met a hard core powwows.com addict before though... surgery is in a month so I got awhile but I thought I would let everyone know at once instead of write 30 private messages. On the bright side my mom gave me my christmas present today. A trip to Florida this december! Whoo Hoo!
What a shame!! I know you just went through this; I was happy that things seemed to work out for you with that. I hope that this next surgery does the trick. You know we will be praying for you.
Soohkiisimsstaan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook