View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 09:56 AM   #20
~pathwalker~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hi everyone! Thanx for all of the nice replies!

Ginger, I definately want to see ya when I come down there. I think I deleted the pm when I was cleaning out my inbox so please send that link and phone numbers again. Cant wait to see you!

BAD, yep! theres still a chance you just might get it!

I am doing OK but I was told by the doctor to go to physical therapy every weekday until the 30th. this puts me in a great deal of pain. then he will better know exactly whats going on in there and my muscles wont athrapeid (SP?) from lack of use. on the 30th i go back in to see him and he will then tell me what hes going to do in the surgery this time. We already know that two of my fingers are paralized. I can move the other two but not much and the thumb is fine.
I'll be on when i can. i miss all of you.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook