View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 08:59 AM   #10
Wojapi4Me
Kili!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian
Concluding Remarks:
With the exception of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, virtually everyone who has come into contact with our people recognizes that we are Indian.
Except the other recognized Choctaws...I read this entire thing yesterday, and if they have all this evidence, they need to put it out there because they sure didn't the first time around. The final finding from the BIA on this group was the only one I've ever read that was so emphatic in stating that this group is not a tribe and its people are not even Indian. That, plus the fact, that the other recognized Choctaw tribes do not think so either and oppose this group, sure puts doubt in my mind.