View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 02:22 PM   #43
~pathwalker~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
YA! specially if you marry a pac rat! I still have every picture that my son ever drew or painted from K- on. And his report cards and stories, everything he ever did basically. The thing that makes me mad is all these boxes of crap that hubby bought to sell on Ebay and then got bored with it. I'm taking it all to the flea market next weekend and getting rid of it. I also have my craft area and his model airplane area in my room. I want to move it to the den but the pinball machines take up too much room. I wish I could get one of those shows to renovate my home!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook