View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 11:50 PM   #2
Plenty Fox
meeeeeeeeeeee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I have long enjoyed both Welch's fiction and Alexie's poetry/prose. I saw the Wilkinson book this weekend and considered buying it--it is relatively new--what stopped me was it was hardback and at least one-third of the book was 'sources' not actually writing. Nice that Wilkinson does his research, but I'd sure like more 'book' for the money.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook