View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 05:09 PM   #1
Smokin' Ace
Arena Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Native American Station Programming

Ok, kiddies - I need help!

I am designing a Native American program in my Broadcast Programming class.

The format includes original shows such as:

1) A Native American talk show called "Native America Today", to be hosted by Buffy St. Marie. The show will focus on Native American contemporary issues, and have daily segments

2) Fry Bread Heaven - Cooking and Craft show hosted by Miriam Longfeather.

30 minute show that allows Miriam to assist the audience in experiencing Native American delicacies. She also demonstrate her unique beading, quill and leather work. Miriam also allows the audience to walk thru her herb and vegetable garden.

3) Native American Videos - Hosted by Kay Oxendine - each week a new video will be featured of a Native American just starting out - but will have all time favorites Bill Miller, Buffy St. Marie - and Tha Tribe, just to name a few.

4) Senaca - a Young boy from Six Nations shares his experiences with the us each week, about his life on the Six Nations reserve.

5) Rezzed out - A Native American comedy about a Navajo Family that hit it big and moved to New York City.

But we are also going to feature a pow-wow of the week and cover sports events, along with movies such as Smoke Signals and Last of the Mohicans.

Anyway - I need your opinions - would you watch this Station? Which would be your favorite shows? What are some suggestions?

Thanks to all for your imput. :)

Last edited by Smokin' Ace; 10-01-2002 at 05:15 PM..
Smokin' Ace is offline   Share with Facebook