View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 09:32 PM   #8
Dezimber
Just a poohbear

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond repute
Dezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond reputeDezimber has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Smokin' Ace
Senaca is a cartoon for kids - we would also have a few other cartoons on here - like a Pocahontas deal and Squanto - this is a new station remember? WE can all write new stuff!
Sorry, I only skimmed the poll chioces but read the discriptions and missed that that was a cartoon. That is cool! Once the station is established you could also add something along the the lines of Sesame Street. I understand about limited budgets and not be able to write all new stuff.
I heard that Barney started in someone's garage and that a couple of the children were part of the original cast that aired. Just a thought!