View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 05:19 AM   #12
little wolf
**KB Supporter**

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That kinda happened to me in the store. This spanish lady just cut right in front of me at the check out, which I was next in line and put her stuff right on the counter! I'm like NO SHE DIDN"T! The cashier looked at me like WTF? I talked about her the whole time she was there, yep right in her face.. She didn't even know what I was saying..lol kinda maybe feel alot better! I call it lack of maners!