View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 05:00 PM   #17
middle of the sky
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
particularly the numbers 20, 16 and 22 busses..im not saying all chinese people are pushy..i kinda think the reason is cuz theres so many of them in china they have to fight for space...i let the old people on first..everyone...dont care what they are...but the others that try to squeeze in..i mean that shove you outta the way..even when i was 9 m0nths pregnant..i had to yell.. 'im pregnant!!' anywayz..and the young people that dont let elders sit down... i want to say..shees u got a mixed up culture..let the ol people sit down ...wheres your respect?' and people that have bags or crap and put it on seats ..i said to one guy 'did you pay for 3 seats? no' and i shoved his bags off..i guess i should go to charm school...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook