View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 05:11 PM   #18
buckskin pantyhose
conquistaDORA!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
buckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I think it has to do w/the superior vs inferior attitude so many people have...it's not that they're being racist or even care to entertain the idea of committing a racist act, i think it's simply arrogance, if someone feels they're better than someone else they aren't going to care who they cross, how rude they are or how their actions affect others, they probably don't even aknowledge the fact that they're being down right rude.....

This wknd i got into w/a lady who tried to stop me from getting on a crowded subway car, she straight up pushed against me trying to prevent me from getting on the train, we exchanged words & i basically shut her up by asking if she owned the train....i laughed all the way home because i yelled at someone's MOM! hahahaha....RUDENESS some people don't know anything else!