View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:38 PM   #2
Tsiniti
Dancin n Vendin

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
This person has already been banned from several of the Pow Wows in Ky, especially the ones put on by the very Council he claims to be a member of. He claims to be a member of the Mantle Rock Council of Marion Ky. He is banned from this Council for misrepresentation and other things of that nature.

Anyone who would lie about his representation, and use the excuse that he is an Elder to get out of paying Vendor fee's is nothing more than trouble with a capital T. I've known many Elders who don't even blink to pay Vendor Fee's because they know the money goes to help put the Pow Wow on to begin with.

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!
Tsiniti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook