View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 04:35 PM   #5
**Summer_June**
-summer_june-*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute
**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Syilx
two reasons why I put my zipper in the front and only in the front -

1) You can cover the zipper with your choker drop or scarf (whichever you prefer) if it is in the front.
2) When I am dancing in grand entry, I tend to check out the applique work of the dancer in front of me, if you put the zipper in the back, you would have to adjust the applique work on the dress to accomodate a back zipper. Why not just put in the front and then you can avoid this problem altogether?

Just my two cents.

Sweet Syilx
I Agree!