View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 04:43 PM   #5
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
I won't be watching too much NBA this season...the players are a bunch of crybabies cause they have to follow... a dress code*GASP!!!...so, instead of dressing like a moron from the streets the players will wear more suits, and look a bit more professional. Can you imagine that Iverson had the balls to ask for more money to buy his clothes? I guess that those stupid looking chains around his neck and the corn rows has cut off the oxygen to his already small brain and he can't figure out what happened to the millions he already made to spend on some nice clothes. Tim Duncan? Another moron...He can't afford clothes either I guess. So if you want to see this season by all means, watch it and see the grown men cry when they are forced to wear suits...millionaires...can't seem to make them happy it seems...so guess money doesn't buy happiness at all I guess. Give me the millions and I'll wear a 3 piece suit and look good then if they don't want too. And I'll be happy as hell too, with that money...
You know what, I love Iverson to death! But this dress code thing is driving me crazy! I just don't understand why they are making such a big deal about it. Just wear a damn suit!! It makes them look professional. I love it when guys look professional. Them street clothes are just getting on my nerves. I see guys like that every single day! With the big baggy jeans, huge shirts & corn rows in their hair. It's starting to become a little played out now. But they need to stop being big crybabies for sure! And worry about playing some true basketball.