View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 01:20 PM   #12
White Powwow Dancer
Biboon omaa

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
WPD,

I have actually heard this from several Europeans on different trips. The most recent was this past February at the British Museum in London, after a lecture. This particular lady butted in to a conversation that I was having with a group of people in the lobby and told us that Sun Bear was no longer living.

Your article confirms his death in 1992. It also says he is the founder of the "BEAR tribe."

The people I have met in the mainland of Europe are members of the "SUN BEAR tribe." I think one of the ladies that approached me was named "Dream Seeker?"

*L

Go figure.
Thanks for the info Who me.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook