View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 11:56 AM   #10
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ok, there is a big game going down tonight right here in Philly....Lakers vs. Sixers, 8pm on ESPN!! Well, this game is big & important to me...lol. Kobe back in Philly tonight....OOPS, I forgot, he claims that he's not from Philly! WHATEVER!! He knows damn well that he is from here! Of course I have my money on the Sixers tonight. But anyways....I think the Lakers are pretty good this season, better than last season. I also think that they will make to the playoffs but I do not think that they will make it past the 1st round. They're not strong enough.

Oh yeah, have you noticed that the LA Clippers are in 1st place?! 5-1, are you serious?!?! I never thought that they could make it this far. Keep up the good work!

Ok, what about LeBron & the Cavs? I think they started off pretty good this season, they have a better record than Miami. I think that they could make it to the playoffs as well but there is no telling how far they will possibly get. They should've made it last season but things just fell apart after Paul Silas got the boot.

One more thing, if the Knicks actually think that they could have a winning season with Larry Brown as their coach, they need to THINK AGAIN!!! Larry Brown is not the whole team! Stephon Marbury & the rest of the team need to seriously step up their game. Their offense is very bad & the deffense just all-around suck! This team is definitely done & it just started!