View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #11
Joe G
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CherokeeTears*
Ok, there is a big game going down tonight right here in Philly....Lakers vs. Sixers, 8pm on ESPN!! Well, this game is big & important to me...lol. Kobe back in Philly tonight....OOPS, I forgot, he claims that he's not from Philly! WHATEVER!! He knows damn well that he is from here! Of course I have my money on the Sixers tonight. But anyways....I think the Lakers are pretty good this season, better than last season. I also think that they will make to the playoffs but I do not think that they will make it past the 1st round. They're not strong enough.

POOR AI SHOULD GET TO A BETTER TEAM..OR NEW TEAMMATES. THIS GUY IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS...ONE OF THE BEST SMALL GUARDS EVER...BUT GETS DOUBLE AND TRIPLE TEAMED TOO MUCH. L.A. IS BETTER..BUT NOT THAT MUCH BETTER THOUGH. ELGIN BAYLOR HAS DONE BETTER W/ THE CLIPS...BUT THEY ARE!!!! THE CLIPPERS AND SOMETHING WILL GO WRONG FOR SURE!!! TYPHOID WILL BREAK OUT BEFORE LONG.

Oh yeah, have you noticed that the LA Clippers are in 1st place?! 5-1, are you serious?!?! I never thought that they could make it this far. Keep up the good work!

Ok, what about LeBron & the Cavs? I think they started off pretty good this season, they have a better record than Miami. I think that they could make it to the playoffs as well but there is no telling how far they will possibly get. They should've made it last season but things just fell apart after Paul Silas got the boot.

SHOULD MAKE PLAYOFFS...BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH OVERALL TALENT AT CRUNCH TIME. YEAH COACHES SUFFERE FOR PERSONNEL MOVES THEY USUALLY CAN'T CONTROL. LEBRON IS GREAT...FOR SURE THO.

One more thing, if the Knicks actually think that they could have a winning season with Larry Brown as their coach, they need to THINK AGAIN!!! Larry Brown is not the whole team! Stephon Marbury & the rest of the team need to seriously step up their game. Their offense is very bad & the deffense just all-around suck! This team is definitely done & it just started!
GIMME A BREAK! BROWN HAS STAYED IN MORE PLACES THAN HEIDI FLEISS..AND USUALLY FOR ABOUT AS LONG. HE KNPWS THE GAME...BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM. ATTENTION STEPHON MARBURY...PASSING IS LEGAL!!! AND OH YEAH..THIS IS A TEAM GAME...BY THE WAY...THE KNICKS ARE SAD INDEED...WHERE HAVE YOU GONE CLYDE AND THE PEARL?? OR EVEN PATRICK???
HELP...WHERE'S DEBUSCHERRE? BRADLEY? WILLIS REED?
RED HOLZMAN WHO???? LOL....SPIKE LEE SHOULD PLAY....HE COULDN'T DO WORSE...
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook