View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:50 PM   #26
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
lol they moved yet again..must be someone on their trail if anyones ever seen the deals for cars that look like shield with a silloutee of a bear in it thats the bear tribe...theyre everywhere...its good to keep track of where people like this are...there was at one time an offshoot of the bear tribe called the white buffalo society based in cleveland...they offered in the classifieds of the newspaper vision quests...when i called them they said the price was 350 but they guarenteed a vision lol when i confronted them they became very irrate and threatened to have their attorneys deal witht his and claimed to have recorded our phone conversation and were going to turn it over to their psychologists for evaluation...i never heard a word after about it
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook